ASOS crop t-shirt, thrifted Levi’s shorts from Kinji Harajuku, mum’s belt, cuff and tattoo bracelet from eBay, Demonia creepers.
Nails: Topshop “Eclipse”
Lips: Revlon “Wine Not”
Lately I’ve been channelling Mathilda Lando since it’s finally hot enough to crack out my new ASOS crop woohoo. Ideally I’d have a striped one though… so next I’ll need to get the striped American Apparel one. and some kickass boots… and a Ruger SP101.
School is coming to the end of it’s year! With only one assessment presentation left I’ve had more time for shows e.g. The Walking Dead (which I’ve been meaning to start for over a year now) and it is my new favourite. For somebody obsessed with post-apocalyptic/zombie/horror everything I can’t believe I didn’t start it sooner??? The reason I was really pushed to start it now though was because I got addicted to watching Let’s Play videos on youtube for the game version. And speaking of games, I finished LIMBO a few weeks ago, it was so beautiful and eerie and incredible in every way possible, I hope they make another :'(
These holidays I have an epic list of gaming planned, including:
- finishing Dawnguard on Skyrim
- starting Assassin’s Creed (I haven’t played any of them yet)
- learning to play The Hidden
- learning to play Minecraft (which I’ve had downloaded and untouched on my laptop for many months now)
- starting Dishonoured (!!!)
- maybe trying out some Halo 4?? because my brother got the deluxe package and I feel like I should try to get better at Halo in general
I also plan to make Ponyo Ramen… which I just thought I’d mention as well. Def going to blog about that so stay tuned (⌒▽⌒)
Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram